inhouse designer - 12 month contract (ID:8096)
Leading private wealth financial services company is looking for a contract designer for 12 months to cover a maternity post. Starting March 2022 this will be working in a small team of 4 under the direction of the Head of design and wil be responsible for the guardianship of the brand and reputation, and therefore the very definition of what that means to its various stakeholders. In its daily existence, the function is responsible for the planning and execution of all corporate level communication, brand development and execution and marketing.
- To create and curate impactful design (including interesting and creative concepts for imagery) which aligns with the brand
- To edit designs for use in digital, dm, e-crm, events, PR, in close association with the other delivery teams
- To assist in the implementation of the new logo and visual identity across the business
assist in the development of an impactful set of agreed brand imagery and
visual brand guidelines, and project manage their ongoing usage
- To be a
key part of a review system to ensure that all collateral adheres to the
brand guidelines (irrespective of where within the business it was
assist in the creation of key templates for all forms of communications /
collateral which can be accessed by the business for use
assist in the creation of a set of key agreed artwork for use in external
publications by third parties, in line with the visual imagery and brand
design and amend bespoke marcomms as required by the rest of the Comms and
Marketing team, to include event invitations, online and print
advertising, video storyboards, direct mail, e-crm sites, customer
literature, forms, business cards, letterheads etc
scour the design industry for new ideas to ensure BD’s visual
representation is leading edge, thereby demonstrating companies leading position in the Wealth Management
with advertising, media and other creative agencies as appropriate,
including the provision of ad-ready artwork.
· At least 5-7 years current / recent design experience in a corporate or financial design team.
· Track record of managing workload in a fast-paced and complex environment
· Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects concurrently.
· Strong stakeholder management skills with a demonstrated ability to take a brief and translate into clear presentations and design
· Able to perform under pressure and multi task
· In depth knowledge of, and curiosity in relation to, products and services in the wealth management market
· Proven track record of delivering high quality work within a demanding environment
· Strong personal communication skills including excellent written skills
· Good PC skills
· Experience of HTML and web design would be advantageous
- Strong presentation skills (written, oral and ppt)
- Excellent design skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Excellence in graphic
design software - InDesign, Illustrator,
Photoshop – Dreamweaver and video editing experience an advantage.