snr Creative (ID:8095)
Consumer lifestyle financial services brand is looking for an exceptional all-round Senior Brand Creative to join the team. Tasked with creating industry disrupting campaigns across all channels, ensuring the customer experience is always first.
Working under the direction of the Brand and Experience Director, you’ll work as part of the team with the Content and Marketing Managers as well as Copywriters to develop and drive the brand forward. You’ll be an expert in your field, as this is a hands-on creative role, you’ll work to personally craft and develop campaign ideas, executing creative concepts across social media, video content and branded content. Placed centrally within Brand team structure, you’ll work across the whole organisation. Extensive experience in creating dynamic and relevant customer focused content is a must.
This client is no ordinary financial services client, a next generation bank with multiple products on an exciting journey of rapid growth. This is a roll-your-sleeves-up and get stuck-in-to-whatever-needs-doing to move and shape the brand towards its goals. In return, the role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to shape and define one of the industry’s most innovative and forward-thinking companies.
A day in the life – most days you’ll be:
- Juggling between numerous creative projects – brainstorming ideas for social content and executing those ideas across all BTL formats – display and social. We’re on all the social platforms you’d expect - so the ability to think creatively about still and moving content is a must.
- A hands-on, sleeves-up creative thinker and doer, capable of taking a creative brief and outputting disruptive creative solutions that work cross-platform.
- Translating metrics and data to constantly optimise creative. A/B testing creative is second nature to you.
- Partnering with other creative team members including copy and content to develop strong innovative creative concepts, ensuring brand consistency through visual and copy guidelines
- Continually developing and refining the brand vision for all customer and employer brand communications
- Liaising closely with key team members during peak periods to help forecast crunch points in resource
- Seeking out and seizing opportunities as they arise
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with all internal clients
- Continually looking to improve business working processes, looking for SMART ways to reduce both overall costs and efficiencies within the role
- Using post-campaign analysis to continuously improve campaigns
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. financial regulation, copyright and data protection)
- A portfolio that not only shows great the creative you've made but also explains why and how you go about creating customer centric, impactful ideas
- Extensive proven experience in developing commercially viable creative concepts and delivering to brief within an advertising/creative/design/communications team
- You’re a self-starter who’s efficient at time management with a proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and a great ability to work autonomously
- You know display and social formats like the back of your hand and can create ideas that push the boundaries of those formats.
- Proven ability to deliver to brief within a tracked CPA
- Excellent creative crafting skills – ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition, materials
- Understanding of multi-channel influences on marketing communications and brand marketing
- Demonstration of accuracy, attention to detail and organisation skills
- Knowledge of ASA guidelines
To thrive here, you’ll need to:
Champion our customers. Whatever your role, you’ll be close to our customers. We care passionately about doing the best for them.
Help us make fearless choices. Our environment is fast-paced, agile and open. You’ll solve interesting and challenging problems, and be trusted and empowered to bring your ideas to life.
Walk the talk. Like us, you’ll be honest, stick to your promises and face the tough moments head-on.
Win smarter. You’ll be always on the lookout for a better way of doing things, going beyond ‘good enough’ and welcoming different points of view.
Be in it together. You’ll join an ambitious, diverse and all-round approachable team with a mix of ideas and talents who inspire each other to be better every day.