Amazing opportunity for a talented video producer with agency experience to work for this in a small creative production studio as part of large consumer global PR agency. Working with a huge client roster of big brands across tech, fmcg, beauty, health and charity this agency is committed to delivering cutting edge creative work focusing on the culture first and projects delivering social change and challenging perspectives.
The ideal candidate will be a Midweight Producer with experience across FILM, 2D & 3D animation and stills photography.
Secondary experience in digital production i.e., Web AR, Mobile AR, VR would be an advantage.
• • Branded content
• • Socially native/digital content featuring influencer talent
• • TVCs
• • Web seminars
• • Remote interview shoots via on-line platforms
• • Podcasts
• • Pitch films
• • Photo shoots
• • Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• • Knowledge and experience of working in an agency environment, managing expectations of key stakeholders.
• • Providing ballparks in early stages of idea generation through to more detailed budget breakdowns.
As a Midweight Producer you will be responsible for producing predominantly B2C but also B2B content, working through the full cycle of production from pre-production, through to filming, overseeing graphics/animation builds and post-production. Working with the HOP to resource the right production partners and director talent to produce the best possible creative output.
• • In the Development stage, working closely with account teams advising on approach, preparing budget estimates, ensuring all 3rd party supplies are on-boarded according to procedure.
• • Thoroughly scope the project ensuring all costs estimated show split between agency Creative department Fee and third-party supplier cost.
• • Be responsible for engaging production partners and where appropriate, onboarding them, negotiating the best deals and outcomes for our clients.
• • Creating a production schedule to make clear the production timeline, factoring in; team kick off meetings, talent briefings, pre-bid meeting, PPMs, stakeholder reviews and signoffs through to the delivery deadline. Ensure the timing plan allows for the account team and client viewings and approvals with adequate time built in for amends.
• • Once the project is in production, you will be responsible for the day-to-day efficient running of the production, liaising with production suppliers, clients, and internal stakeholders i.e., Account team, creatives, designers, and clients.
• • All communications should be stream-lined with creative and post-production approved at various stages. You will deliver accurate cost updates, raise POs, and complete all production administration.