Salary: 25-35k dependent on experience
Location: Soho, London 3 days / Home 2 days
Friendly, collaborative and award winning healthcare agency in west end are looking for 2 new members of the team due to expansion and work success. 1 Junior and 1 Midweight
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with artwork and design experience to be an important part in an agency that has big ambitions. They are a full-service marketing and communications agency built on great vitality and liveliness. Specialising in healthcare campaigns and are known for our expertise, dedication and an ability to deliver the highest standards, on time and on budget. Operating a 3/2 hybrid work set up of 3 days In the studio In Soho and 2 from home, you’d be joining a growing in-house creative team bringing your skills, experience and personality to deliver a wide range of creative solutions. Working under the leadership of an Inspirational and very experienced CD and team you will need to bring to the table:
- Relevant studio experience, 1 -2 years for the junior creative artworker and 2 years + for the midweight.
- Experience in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of current Apple Mac systems and hardware.
- Expert working use of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to produce quality concepts; onscreen and off.
- Be able to incorporate good typography/typographical design.
- Have the personality, and be able, to articulate your ideas and designs directly to a client.
- An understanding of web, digital and 3D illustration skills may be useful. Understanding of UX/UI and any motion and video skills an advantage.
- A good awareness of print formats and processes.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and techniques.