UX/UI Designer (ID:6190)
· Leading global publisher with offices in US, India, Australia and China is looking for a talented UX/UI designer to work in partnership with their Snr UX/UI designer and as part of the larger global marketing and design team. With offices based nr Old street this client is taking a very flexible work policy post covid and only demanding onsite attendance when the role dictates in terms of meetings so can be as little as 1-2 a month meaning the candidate is not required to live in London if they are happy to commit to occasional travel for onsite.
· You will report into the User Experience Team. We’re a small, collaborative group of researchers, designers and analysts focused on the end-to-end experience of our products: from discovery and access to navigation, engagement and conversion. Our mission is to support the building of bridges to knowledge by making those bridges useful, usable, discoverable and accessible.
· While you’ll report into the UX Team, day-to-day you will work closely with the project managers, business analysts and developers working on our internal publishing systems.
· Experienced with standard research methods such as user testing, interviews, focus groups, card sorting and competitor analysis.
· Collaborative, with a work style geared towards co-creating solutions with fellow team members and other stakeholders.
· Able to effectively communicate design decisions and tell the story of the design.
· Able to draw insights from qualitative and quantitative data to inform designs.
· Skilled in information architecture, with a knack for representing complex information with clarity.
· Passionate about web accessibility with a track record of designing inclusive and accessible experiences.
· Able to work quickly and efficiently to create desktop and mobile wireframes in at least one rapid prototyping tool, quickly revising and iterating on your work if necessary.
Great working environment and team culture, 9.30 – 5.30 hours and good bens.