Project Manager (ID:5758)
Leading creative and production agency is looking for a permanent senior digital project manager to join their team of PMs, designers and developers working with
direct to brand and agency clients. The role is based in their head office in Clerkenwell as well as some element of home working too and may require travel to clients for meetings and sometimes working on other sites for projects.
You’ll be responsible for defining and managing project timelines, budgets and scope of works as well
as maintaining and growing client relationships, reporting into and working closely with the Digital
Knowledge and skills required
● The ability to maintain an excellent relationship with the client through constant
communication, creative thinking and problem solving.
● Define, plan and manage projects which include a wide range of digital deliverables, from
online display advertising, social and ECRM to DOOH etc
● Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
● Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
● Create and update project documentation including project briefing documents, schedules
● Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required.
● Be proactive at adding value to client briefs by helping to develop and enhance these,
suggesting ways they can be brought to life.
● Be proactive at managing expectations of internal and client teams.
● Collaborate with the team to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
● Deliver projects on time, to spec and within budget.
● Digital project manager with at proven experience producing successful online
media campaigns from inception to completion..
● A great team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
● Organised with astute attention to detail.● A thorough understanding of media buys and advertising specifications